- 100% RECYCLED PLASTIC - White and Black pads made from 100% recycled plastic so you can rip clappers AND stay green at the same time. Highly durable, Mint is guaranteed to hold up to any abuse you can toss at it
- PRETREATED WITH SILICONE - Mint is treated with advanced silicone producing an industry-leading glide. You'll truly feel like you're on a fresh sheet of ice. These aren't your typical plexiglass tile/tiles.
- BLACK COLOR - The best goal scorers play the game with their heads up and eyes on the target. Mint's black color will improve your shot by hiding the pucks and forcing you to keep your eyes on the net.
- MADE IN MINNESOTA - Mint is manufactured by fellow snipers on the edge of Minnesota lakes country and the Canada border where hocky was born. That means every dollar spent with mint supports an American job and an American business.
- BUY A MINT, PLANT A TREE - For every training aid we sell, we plant at least one tree in the north woods of Minnesota or elsewhere in the United States.
Manufactured in the land of 10,000 lakes and 10,000 hockey rinks, these cookies are Made in the United States in the northland of Minnesota. Each pad is pre-treated with a layer of silicone. So when it comes to a synthetic real-ice feel there's no question Mint pads sit on the top shelf where momma hides thin mints. At Mint, we strongly believe in the value of sustainability and giving back. That's why we promise to plant at least one tree for every board we sell. We also promise to maintain a no-questions-asked customer service policy and a money-back guarantee. If you (or your stick) aren't 100% satisfied with your pad, then we haven't done our jobs!